/ STORE POLICY
GENERAL TERMS OF ORDERING
Cake designs and general appearances of bakes are subject to slight variations and availability of seasonal fruits, decorative accessories and packaging.
Customised orders - We regret to inform that we are unable to accommodate any special requests (adjustment of sweeteners, and/or any changes to standard recipe/design) at the moment.
Fruits are subject to seasonal availability.
For Bakes order – Minimum 1 working day in advance (Excludes Sunday & Public Holiday) before the desired collection/delivery date, unless stated otherwise.
For Birthday Cakes/Special Items order - Minimum 2 working days in advance (Excludes Sunday & Public Holiday) before the desired collection/delivery date, unless stated otherwise.
Payment must be made in full upon ordering through our website.
Full payment is required for confirmation of orders, failing which the order will not be processed.
Delivery service is available Mondays through Saturdays except Sundays & PH or otherwise stated. The exact time of delivery cannot be fixed but Ange Bakes Keto ® will endeavour to deliver within the specified delivery timing as listed on our website.
Free delivery applies to a single location (main island of Singapore) for orders above $100 nett and above. A $10 delivery charge is applicable for orders below $100 nett. Minimum order of $30/$50 required for our Standard and Specific Time Delivery respectively.
All deliveries are to local addresses only. We regret that we are unable to deliver to addresses on Jurong Island, restricted airline and cargo areas.
Specific timing delivery requests (with 1 hour allowance, e.g. between 5pm to 6pm) are available at an additional charge of $8. This is subject to availability of time slots between Mon to Sat 10am to 5pm. We regret to inform that we do not make deliveries outside of this time range.
Delivery to Sentosa (Only to Hotels or Resort at Lobby/Reception Area) and Marina Bay Sands is at an additional $10. Applies to all orders regardless of value.
Ange Bakes Keto ® reserves the right to change the delivery time slot.
Customers are to ensure that the recipient's address and contact number is correct and recipient is available to receive the item within the delivery timeslot. If there is no one at the destination to receive the order, the order will then be sent back to Ange Bakes Keto ® at The Adelphi #B1-07 for self-collection by the recipient. Ange Bakes Keto ® reserves the right to accept or reject any orders, including requests for specific time deliveries. No refund shall be made in this instance. Repeat delivery is chargeable at $10 per trip.
Items delivered must be checked and shall be deemed accepted if no discrepancies are raised immediately upon delivery/collection.
While Ange Bakes Keto ® endeavors to fulfill all deliveries, Ange Bakes Keto ® shall not be liable or responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver the products ordered due to unforeseen circumstances.
AMENDMENT & CANCELLATION
A minimum of 2-working days advanced notice is required for any changes or amendments to orders. A 5% transaction fee applies for any cancellation.
A cancellation surcharge of 30% of the order price will apply if the order is cancelled with less than 1 working day notice.
Ange Bakes Keto ® reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
/ DATE PROTECTION POLICY
This Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which Ange & Joy Pte Ltd (“we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
1. As used in this Notice:
“customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for
the supply of any goods or services by us; and “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified:
(a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access
2. Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name and contact information such as your address, email address or telephone number, gender, date of birth, photographs and other audio-visual information, employment information and financial information such as credit card numbers, debit card numbers or bank account information.
3. Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
4. We generally do not collect your personal data unless
(a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or
(b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
5. We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
(a) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
(b) verifying your identity;
(c) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
(d) managing your relationship with us;
(e) processing payment or credit transactions;
(f) sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions;
(g) complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
(h) any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
(i) transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
(j) any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above
6. We may disclose your personal data:
(a) where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or
(b) to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 5 above for us.
7. The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you)
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
8. The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
9. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
10. Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the
processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 8 above.
11. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
12. If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
13. Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
14. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
15. To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
16. You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
17. We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
18. We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws
19. We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
20. We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
21. You may contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request.