Japanese Strawberry Short Cake with Fresh Cream, for Keto Peeps. 😄🎂 This is also low carbs, with no sugar.
Note: Final design may vary from time to time and fruits are subject to season's availability.
Net Carbs: 1.26g (1 slice of 6)
Sugar Alcohols: 7.50g
Allulose Carbs: 0.42g
Ingredient: Almond flour, whipping cream, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, erythritol, allulose and fresh strawberries
Keto Strawberry Short Cake
Advance Notice for Celebratory Cake orders
- 1-weeks advance notice is required for celebratory cake orders before in-store collection
- Delivery can be arranged at a standard fee of $12. Free delivery for orders above $100.
- Delivery will be arranged after order is ready for collection.
Please indicate your preferred collection date and time range (min 3-hours range) under the comments section. Thank you!
All our bakes are freshly baked and contain no preservatives.
- Best served chilled.
- Keep refrigerated and consume within 3-5 days.
6 Slices/Cake 6"
Amount Per Serving
* We do not define the sugar alcohol erythritol as carbohydrate. Erythritol is secreted without being metabolized at all.
** No processed sugar are used in our bakes, the number in the table above refers to naturally contained sugar in fruits. We use the natural sugar substitute erythritol and/or allulose.
*** All our bakes are handcrafted, the above-stated nutritional information are an approximate value.
**** Carbohydrates from allulose are not included in our calculation in net carbohydrates, but are stated for your information.