Keto Japanese Strawberry Short Cake with Fresh Cream, for Keto Peeps. 😄🎂 This is also low carbs, with no sugar.
Net Carbs: 1.26g (1 slice of 6)
Sugar Alcohols: 7.50g
Allulose Carbs: 0.42g
We do not provide writings on our keto birthday cakes currently but we are happy to provide a short personalised message note, birthday topper & candles upon request.
Ingredient: Almond flour, whipping cream, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, erythritol, allulose and fresh strawberries
Note: Final design may vary from time to time and fruits are subject to season's availability.
Keto Strawberry Short Cake
Advance Notice for Keto Birthday Cake orders
- Minimum 3 working days in advance (Excludes Sunday & Public Holiday) before the desired collection/delivery date, unless stated otherwise.
- Delivery can be arranged to a single location at a standard fee of $12. Enjoy complimentary delivery for orders above $100.
- The exact time of delivery cannot be fixed but Ange Bakes Keto™ will endeavour to deliver within the specified delivery timing as listed on our website.
- Specific time delivery requests (with 1 hour allowance, e.g. between 5pm to 6pm) are available at an additional charge of $8. This is subject to availability of time slots between 10am to 10pm. We regret to inform that we do not make deliveries outside of this time range.
Please refer to our Store Policy for full details before placing your order.
All our bakes are freshly baked and contain no preservatives.
- Best served chilled.
- Keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
6 Slices/Cake 6"
Amount Per Serving
* We do not define the sugar alcohol erythritol as carbohydrate. Erythritol is secreted without being metabolized at all.
** No processed sugar are used in our bakes, the number in the table above refers to naturally contained sugar in fruits. We use the natural sugar substitute erythritol and/or allulose.
*** All our bakes are handcrafted, the above-stated nutritional information are an approximate value.
**** Carbohydrates from allulose are not included in our calculation in net carbohydrates, but are stated for your information.