This really requires so much time, patience and experience in getting it right.
The temperature of the water bath has to be JUST nice. Too hot, you're get pandan flavoured custard, inadequate heat, it will take forever to be done.
Constant stirring is required too, to prevent the egg from being cooked.
The process is arduous. But the end result is rewarding. Just like how the ketogenic diet is. 😅
Creamy Keto Kaya. ❤
Coconut milk, eggs, pandan leaves and allulose
Keto Kaya - 100gm
Minimum 1 working day in advance (Excludes Sunday & Public Holiday) before the desired collection/delivery date, unless stated otherwise.
- Delivery can be arranged to a single location at a standard fee. Free delivery for orders above $100.
- ETA for standard delivery cannot be fixed but Ange Bakes Keto™ will endeavour to deliver within the delivery timing as listed on our website.
- Specific timing delivery (with 1 hour allowance, e.g. between 5pm to 6pm) are available at an additional charge of $8. This is subject to availability of timeslots between 10am to 9pm.
Please refer to our Store Policy for full details before placing your order.
Our Keto-Spreads are freshly made and contain no additives and preservatives.
- Keep refrigerated to extend shelf life.
- Best consumed within 10 days.
1 Bottle 100ml
Amount Per Serving
* We do not define the sugar alcohol erythritol as carbohydrate. Erythritol is secreted without being metabolized at all.
** No processed sugar are used in our bakes, the number in the table above refers to naturally contained sugar in fruits. We use the natural sugar substitute erythritol and/or allulose.
*** All our bakes are handcrafted, the above-stated nutritional information are an approximate value.