Presenting Banana Walnuts Muffin!
We've recently added some new items into our menu, and this is one of them.
Yes, we know what you are thinking. Are bananas keto friendly? No they are not.
But we do not use bananas (the fruit 🍌) We use banana essence, and only very little of it, just to give it a slight aroma. Main flavour comes from cinnamon.
Give them a try today!
Net Carbs: 1.43g per muffin. Details available soon.
Almond flour, whipping cream, butter, eggs, erythritol, cinnamon powder, vanilla extract, banana essence and sea salt.
Keto Banana Walnut Muffins (Box of 6)
Minimum 1 working day in advance (Excludes Sunday & Public Holiday) before the desired collection/delivery date, unless stated otherwise.
- Delivery can be arranged to a single location at a standard fee. Free delivery for orders above $100.
- ETA for standard delivery cannot be fixed but Ange Bakes Keto™ will endeavour to deliver within the delivery timing as listed on our website.
- Specific timing delivery (with 1 hour allowance, e.g. between 5pm to 6pm) are available at an additional charge of $8. This is subject to availability of timeslots between 10am to 9pm.
Please refer to our Store Policy for full details before placing your order.
All our bakes are freshly baked and contain no preservatives.
- Best served warm. Reheat in microwave for 30-60 seconds.
- Keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
- Consume within a day if kept at room temperature.
Amount Per Serving
We do not define the sugar alcohol erythritol as carbohydrate. Erythritol is secreted without being metabolized at all.
** No processed sugar are used in our bakes, the number in the table above refers to naturally contained sugar in fruits. We use the natural sugar substitute erythritol and/or allulose.
*** All our bakes are handcrafted, the above-stated nutritional information are an approximate value.