Presenting Banana Walnuts Muffin!
We've recently added some new items into our menu, and this is one of them.
Yes, we know what you are thinking. Are bananas keto friendly? No they are not.
But we do not use bananas (the fruit 🍌) We use banana essence, and only very little of it, just to give it a slight aroma. Main flavour comes from cinnamon.
Give them a try today!
Net Carbs: 1.43g per muffin. Details available soon.
Almond flour, whipping cream, butter, eggs, erythritol, cinnamon powder, vanilla extract, banana essence and sea salt.
Keto Banana Walnut Muffins (Box of 6)
Your order will be ready for collection/delivery earliest after 1 working day.
You may indicate your preferred collection date under <Add a note> when carting out. We will be in touch shortly after receiving your order. 😊
- Alternatively, you can pop in to our store to see what's available on the shelf for that day.
Delivery can be arranged at a standard fee of $12. Free delivery for orders above $100.
Delivery will be arranged after order is ready for collection.
All our bakes are freshly baked and contain no preservatives.
- Best served warm. Reheat in microwave for 30-60 seconds.
- Keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
- Consume within a day if kept at room temperature.
Amount Per Serving
* We do not define the sugar alcohol erythritol as carbohydrate. Erythritol is secreted without being metabolized at all.
** No processed sugar are used in our bakes, the number in the table above refers to naturally contained sugar in fruits. We use the natural sugar substitute erythritol and/or allulose.
*** All our bakes are handcrafted, the above-stated nutritional information are an approximate value.